dB Check is the first and only device that measures the sound pressure levels reaching the ear canal. For the first time, users of Sensaphonics earphones can determine their actual monitoring level, and how long they can safely listen at that volume. dB Check is compact, affordable, and easy to use. It’s literally the only way to know exactly how loud your IEM system is running.
For years, musicians have been told that one of the key benefits of going in-ear is the ability to monitor at safer levels, due to the isolation provided by the earphones. But once the earphones were inserted, there was no practical way for the artist to determine actual decibel levels within the ear canal. Until now.
- Model: dB Check
- Weight: 55 grams (2 oz.)
- Size: 82.5mm(L) x 52.0mm x 13.00mm(D)
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer, USB rechargeable
- Battery Life: 7-8 hours per full charge (minimum 500 charge cycles)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.03% THD typical