Moisture build-up from sweat and body oils can ruin the performance of even the best-fitted IEMs. The Dry & Store Zephyr by Ear Technology is an electronic desiccant system, and the only product we have found that, when used consistently, can virtually eliminate the expense and aggravation of moisture-related IEM failure.
The Zephyr is an AC-powered system with a high-efficiency Dry-Brik II desiccant. Just drop your earphones into the drying compartment, snap the lid shut, and turn it on. The Zephyr uses this powerful desiccant in combination with warm, moving air to gently evaporate and expel moisture from your earphones over its 8-hour duty cycle. Its Dry-Brik II desiccant is so powerful, it also acts as a deodorant. A single brick is good for two months; replacements are readily available direct from Sensaphonics.
- Model: Dry & Store Zephyr
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 5.9 x 2.8 inches (WxDxH)
- Drying Compartment: 3.2 x 2.6 x 1 inches
- Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Power requirements: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum
- Desiccant: Dry-Brik II, non-rechargeable. Est. 2 months effective life.
- Certification: UL and CSA standards; CE marked.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: One year (USA and Canada)