OCTOBER INSTANT REBATE -- ORDER NOW FOR $100 DISCOUNT
> > APPLIED AUtomatically at checkout < <
Features & Benefits
- Dual-driver Active Ambient IEMs, including custom-fit soft silicone primary and universal-fit spare/demo
- Compact, USB-rechareable bodypack mixer with up/down ambience level control, 7-band EQ, threshold-adjustable limiter, Audio Seal Test, and CROS
- ASI Audio App for setup and control via Bluetooth on any iOS or Android device
- Choice of stereo or independent left/right settings for EQ and limiter
- Custom IEMs feature industry-leading isolation from ambient sound (up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB)
- Maintains seal during excessive jaw movement for full bass response
- Solid silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Field-replaceable cable system on custom IEMs. 53-inch, choice of matte silver or black. Secured withnylon screw
- Included accessories: 12-inch stereo jumper cable; travel case; storage pouch; 1/8-to-1/4-inch adapter; shirt clip; cleaning tool
- Custom IEMs - Type: Custom-molded, dual driver Active Ambient earphones with full shell silicone earpieces and embedded MEMS mics for full-range 3D ambience pickup
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Ambience mics input overload: 135 dB-SPL
- Input Sensitivity (500 Hz) - 102 dB-SPL for -20 dBV input
- Limiter Threshold: 84 to 105 dB-SPL in 8 steps and Off
- Stereo Equalizer: +/-12 dB, 7 band at 60, 140, 330, 770, 1800, 4300, and 10,000 Hz
- Bodypack battery life: > 7 hours. USB rechargeable lithium-ion
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 29 dB
- IEM weight: 1 ounce (approx)
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.