“there are a lot of musicians with unilateral hearing loss who are just not out of the closet yet. To them I would say, 'you have got to try the 3D CROS system.'
"It is the most remarkable thing I have ever encountered. The sound quality is great, and to suddenly have the ability to hear directionally is just amazing. Get ready to hear the half of the world you’ve been missing. You will be amazed!”
Derrick Simpson – composer/sound designer/keyboardist
Features & Benefits
- The only complete IEM solution for unilateral hearing loss! CROS routing sends all audio to the good ear
- Embedded binaural microphones capture 3D stage ambience distortion-free (up to 140 dB)
- Custom-fit silicone earpieces for maximum isolation and long-wearing comfort
- Proprietary full-range drivers for crossover-free, reference quality audio
- Compact bodypack mixer combines monitor mix and ambience to taste
- Active Signal Processing circuitry for wide dynamic range with zero latency
- Toggle-selectable Perform and Full Ambient operation modes for ease of operation
- Internal controls for ambience level, Bass Boost, and Limiter
- Microphones Out port for external processing or recording of ambient signal
- Field replaceable cable system eliminates 80% of factory repairs
- Type: Active Ambient IEM system with CROS routing for unilateral audio delivery
- Detailed specifications: See 3D AARO system page
- CROS: Cross-lateral Routing of Signal for unilateral audio delivery via custom ambient earphones and bodypack mixer
- 3D Ambient Earphones: Full-shell custom silicone earpieces with embedded condenser microphones, available in single- and dual-driver
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB (broadband average 37 dB)
- Ambient Microphone Input Overload, 500 Hz: 140dB
- Cable: Field replaceable, silver, 48-inch length with integral bend maintainers
- 3D Bodypack Mixer External Controls: Power switch (on/off), Mode switch (Performance, Full Ambient)
- Ambient Level Control: 8-step rotary knob, 0 dB to -24 dB insertion gain in 4 dB steps, and OFF
- Internal Switches: Limiter (on/off), Bass Boost (flat/+10 dB), Drivers (single/dual – factory preset)
- Bodypack Power: 9V alkaline battery, >6 hours operation
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.