Features & Benefits
- Triple-driver, single crossover speaker system with twin-drive bass
- Higher sensitivity and increased bass headroom
- Custom-molded from medical-grade soft silicone for exceptional comfort
- Superior comfort, reduced ear fatigue in long-term use
- Industry-leading isolation from ambient sound (up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB)
- Maintains seal during excessive jaw movement for full bass response
- Solid silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Field-replaceable cable system eliminates 80% of factory repairs Silicone earpieces do not shrink, crack, or degrade over time
- Compatible with all popular IEM systems and portable audio devices
- Type: Custom-molded, triple-driver earphones with full shell silicone earpieces
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 14.2 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 114 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 29 dB
- Weight: 1 ounce (approx)
- Cable: Field replaceable, continuous, 52-inch, matte silver, with coaxial connector (since March, 2012). Note: Earlier field-replaceable cables use a 4-pin connector and nylon screw. Replacements are still available.
- Additional Accessories: Hard-shell Pelican case, shirt clip, cleaning tool, 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, pocket storage pouch.
How the Ear Works
Noise adds up. According to OSHA, if you rehearse at 100Db, you can go for two hours without injury. But what happens when you move that up to 105Db? Your safe limit plunges down to one hour.
And that’s assuming you don’t expose yourself to any other noise that whole day- which you will.
The line between safety and danger is a thin one,. The more you know about protecting yourself the better you’ll be.
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.