Features & Benefits
- Designed for crew and on-air talent.
- Low-profile custom fit with attached cable allows the earphone to disappear in the ear canal
- Industry-leading isolation minimizes ambient sound for clearer audio at lower volumes
- Flexible, soft silicone earpiece for a perfect fit and long-wearing comfort
- Cable plug is compatible with all popular IFB systems including Telex, ClearCom and Comtek
- Type: Custom-molded, ear canal-sized, single or dual-mono in-ear monitor(s)
- Frequency Response: 200 - 6000 Hz
- Impedance: 725 ohms @ 1kHz, 395 ohms @ 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB
- Distortion: < 2% @ 800 Hz
- Max Power Output: 104 dB SPL
- Cable: Teflon, permanently attached
- Weight: 1 ounce (approx)
- Additional Accessories: Hard-shell Pelican case, shirt clip, cleaning tool, and pocket storage pouch.
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.