FEaTUrES & BENEFITS
- 3DME Custom Tour Gen2 is a state-of-the-art Active Ambient IEM System that captures and adds controlled stage ambience to the monitor mix for spatial awareness with both earpieces securely in place
- Choice of all-new Quad Driver or Dual Driver IEMs, both in soft silicone with embedded binaural MEMS mic system to capture ambient sound in 3D, distortion-free up to 135 dB.
- Subcompact, USB-rechareable bodypack mixer with +/- ambience level control, housing 7-band EQ, threshold-adjustable limiter, Audio Seal Test and settings library. Gen2 mixer is USB-rechargeable with 8 hours batter life
- Free ASI Audio app allows control of bodypack processing via any iOS or Android personal device via Bluetooth
- Soft silicone IEMs provide long-wearing comfort, maximum isolation, and maintain seal during jaw movement for full bass response
- Field-replaceable cable (matte silver or black), 53 inches long and secured by nuylon screw at earpieces
- Supplied with a spare pair of universal-fit IEMs, plus audio jumper cable, USB charging cable, IEM cleaning tool, and shirt clip - all in a custom carrying case
- Compatible with all popular IEM systems and portable audio devices
- Custom IEMs - Type: Custom-molded, choice of Quad of Dual driver design. Active Ambient earphones with full shell silicone earpieces and embedded MEMS mics for full-range 3D ambience pickup
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Ambience mics input overload: 135 dB-SPL
- Input Sensitivity (500 Hz) - 102 dB-SPL for -20 dBV input
- Limiter Threshold: Gen2 lower threshold extended to 76 dB; can be set up to 105 dB-SPL, stereo or left/right, or Off for external limiting
- Stereo Equalizer: +/-12 dB, 7 bands centered at 60, 140, 330, 770, 1800, 4300, and 10,000 Hz. Adjustable in stereo or separately left/right for ambience and monitor mix feeds
- Bodypack battery life: Gen2 upgrade to full 8 hours. USB rechargeable lithium-ion
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 29 dB
- IEM weight: 1 ounce (approx)
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.