Custom-fit products require ear impressions using Sensaphonics approved techniques.
Get the instructions for your audiologist ▸
2MAX is our most popular iem.
so Who's buying it?
Chance The Rapper - Luke Bryan - Coldplay - Mary J. Blige - Adam Lambert - Kelsea Ballerini - St. Vincent - Mike Posner - Jesse & Joy - Franz Ferdinand - Ledisi - Ray LaMontagne - Common - Colbie Caillat - Old Crow Medicine Show - Lorde - Kid Cudi - All Time Low - Toro y Moi - Kurt Vile - Lana Del Rey - Steve Earle - Chris Brown - Shania Twain - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats - Ambrosia - Jeremih - and many more...
Features & Benefits
- Dual-driver, single crossover design tuned for neutral, reference quality sound
- Optimized for use with wireless IEM systems - gets louder, faster
- Industry-leading isolation minimizes noise floor for high-impact audio at safer volume
- Flexible silicone earpieces maintain seal even during extreme jaw movement
- Field-replaceable coaxial cable system eliminates 80% of factory repairs
- Comfortable silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Compatible with all popular IEM system and portable audio devices
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 23 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 105 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
- Isolation: Up to 45.5 dB; broadband average 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating: NRR 29 dB
- Weight: 1 ounce (approx.)
- Supplied Accessories: hard-shell Pelican case with cleaning tool, 1/8” to ¼” adapter, shirt clip, and pocket storage pouch
Explore these resources to help you how to safely and effectively use our products.
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.