"For me, both bass clarity and vocal clarity are very important, and the 3max gives me both.
“They’re very balanced, and the mid-register is great. And the isolation from the soft silicone means I don’t have to turn up my volume as much. With my old system, after a two-hour show, my ears would be ringing. Now, when I take my monitors out, my ears aren’t ringing and I don’t feel as fatigued. It’s a blessing.”
téja – bass & backing vocals with janelle monae
Features & Benefits
- Triple-driver, twin-bass design for full-range clarity with increased low end
- Designed for bassists, DJs, drummers
- Industry-leading isolation minimizes noise floor for high-impact audio at safer volume
- Flexible silicone earpieces maintain seal even during extreme jaw movement
- Field-replaceable coaxial cable system eliminates 80% of factory repairs
- Comfortable silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Compatible with all popular IEM systems and portable audio devices
Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
Impedance: 14.2 ohms nominal
Sensitivity: 114 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
Isolation: Up to 45.5 dB; broadband average 37 dB
Noise Reduction Rating: NRR 29 dB
Weight: 1 ounce (approx.)
Supplied Accessories: hard-shell Pelican case with cleaning tool, 1/8” to ¼” adapter, shirt clip, and pocket storage pouch
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.