Features & Benefits
- Designed for music lovers and audio professionals with unilateral hearing loss
- Dual full-range drivers for true stereo within a single earpiece
- Industry-leading isolation lowers noise floor for high-impact audio at safer volume
- Flexible silicone earpieces maintain seal for full bass response
- Permanently attached cable for low profile appearance
- Comfortable silicone earpieces absorb shock, protect internal components from harm
- Compatible with all popular portable audio devices (cellular, headphone amps, IEM systems, etc.)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 27 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 100 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
- Isolation: Up to 45.5 dB; broadband average 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating: NRR 29 dB (single ear)
- Supplied Accessories: hard-shell Pelican case with cleaning tool, 1/8” to ¼” adapter, shirt clip, and pocket storage pouch
Instructions For Getting Your Ear Impressions
To ensure the maximum protection and quality, our in-ear monitors are custom fit to your ear. After your order is placed, please follow these steps to ensure successful delivery of your custom-fit IEM.
1. Download our detailed impression instructions
Download and print our ear impression instructions. Take the instructions with you to your audiologist appointment. The impressions must meet these specifications.
2. SEE YOUR AUDIOLOGIST TO GET IMPRESSIONS FOR YOUR EAR
In order to get professional made ear impressions, you must schedule an appointment with an audiologist. View our list of approved audiologists or contact us.
3. SHIP US YOUR IMPRESSIONS AND ORDER RECEIPT
Ship the completed ear impressions (UPS/FedEx) and a receipt of your online order (or this order form) to:
660 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
We'll be in touch when your in-ear monitor is ready.